It occurred to me on Friday night that if I wanted to get my Daughter's Christmas dress done, it should be done by today - the Sunday before Christmas - so she could wear it to church.
I hadn't even cut it out yet.
And so the challenge was on...
Happily, after some whirlwind sewing, I finished the dress last night at 10:30 pm. Woo!! Dress in a day!!
Bearing that in mind, I think it turned out really beautifully! Here it is!
I used Butterick Pattern #3714, with a few Linzsews modifications thrown in! The flowers on the waistline I reused from my Halloween costume headband. Hey - waste not, want not! :) The green fabric is the same as the fabric I used on my Halloween dress too. I ended up with WAY too much, so it worked out perfectly! The gold I found at Joann's and just loved!
Yea for good projects that come together!! Oh, and here's how I did her hair today...
She feels like a princess.