Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Massive Catch up!

Hello? Is anyone still out there!? I have not even thought about blogging in months (obviously), and I have done very little sewing (life has been hectic!), but I do want to share what I have done lately!!

Beejeebers blocks!

February - Rainbow X

February Beejeebers block

I loved making this one! It was simple and beautiful!! Great block!

March - Mittens!

March Beejeebers block

SO cute!! SO SO cute! These little blocks were fast and fun to make! She asked for two sets... but they were so fun I had to do more!!

April Block - This is my month!! I decided to go with Wonky circles!!

Beejeebers April Block

This block is huge - 24 inches finished! It was so fun to make, and I can't wait to see what the other gals come up with!!

I am almost done with my Game night quilt (binding is half way done!!) I am so excited to get that one finished and share it with all of you!! Yea!

6 comments:

MariQuilts said...

One get never get enough wonky circles....they look great.

Katie B said...

Still here! :) Excited to see that Game Night Quilt!

tiffany said...

Holy cow it's been a long time glad your back cute blocks

Melinda said...

Glad to hear from you again! Love your projects, and can't wait to see the game night quilt!

The Thompsons said...

Such fun blocks!!

Hitch and Thread said...

Love that wonky circle block.