Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Place for It at Last...

Last week I repainted my 4 year old's bedroom. Today, I asked him what kind of picture he would want above his bed. He responded with, "I want a quilt on my wall!" **Heart melts**

Then it came to me: I have a quilt that I designed and finished almost a year ago, neatly folded waiting for me to decide what on Earth to do with it. Ever since I finished it, I've been trying to decide if I should give it away (NO!) or write up a pattern or tutorial (even though changes would definitely be made now...) But I just hadn't decided yet. I still might do a little pattern, but for now, it's here:


And I couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

cute

andrew always melts my heart

Katie B said...

The words every mom dreams of! I love this quilt. Pattern? Yes please!

Angie said...

Looks perfect! You are a maniac. In a good way. =)

Melinda said...

Uber love! So cute! And I love that he said that's what he wanted!

Larry and Cindy said...

This wall quilt is so cute and it is right up Andrew's alley!!! You never cease to amaze me!!! MOM