Saturday, April 21, 2012

Playing catch up

So I have spent the last few days playing catch up on the Skill Builder Sampler blocks. This month is odd shapes. I already showed you the Apple Core block - but here it is again...


Then, I did my first Tumbler block. I LOVE this block (although I need practice matching the seams on these! lol!)


Last, this morning I did this weeks block - Equilateral Triangles. I have done many, many of these and they are a favorite of mine!


I love this six point star pattern. I think I am going to make a whole quilt of these! :)

Now, I am officially caught up! I am so glad! I have loved this quilt a long. I think we only have 6 blocks left! I can't believe it!!

BWS tips button

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Your blocks look great! I love the star, what a great layout for those triangles! I am still avoiding the apple cores, but hopefully this weekend I will make myself finally just do it...

Katie B said...

So fun! Love the star.