Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new blog that's made of AWESOME!!

That's right! My awesome quilting friend, Jen, has started a sewing blog! It is already full of awesome-ness, and I can't wait to see more!! Go on - check out the Stich Hack!


Interesting fact - Jen and I used to live in the same town in BFE Utah. It's a blink-and-you-miss-it kinda place, and neither of us remember each other, but there's a pretty good chance we went to Kindergarten together. How did we meet? We hiked the Subway in Zion's National Park together - which her awesome hubby filmed for GeoQuest. We were the "talent." That's right. We're not just quilters together. We're Internet stars together too. Go ahead. Envy us.

Anyway - congrats on starting the blog, Jen! I already have a few things that I will blatantly steal from you! Muahaha!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the kind words!

tiffany said...

i already envy you why do i need to envy you more?