Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WIP Wednesday!

Guess what?!? This is my 100th post! Awesome!

Anyway, it's been a great week here in my little world!! First - and most important, I finished - FINISHED - super secret project! YEEHAW!!! The big day (my 10th wedding anniversary!!!) is Thursday, which is when I will give it to hubby, then I'll post pictures. Lots of pictures! And the story! So stop by Friday morning for sure!!! :)

I also made this little mug rug for my sister's blog contest. It's a mininova. It's great color wise, but I struggled with lining up those little tiny seams... oh, well! It's cute!


I started the Mod Times Quilt A Long using some cute flannel...


And got some other fabric for a second one - undoubtedly heading for a wall in my sewing room! :)

Cute, right?!

Okay - Indigo Bottled Rainbow block! I struggled with scraps for this one, but I actually like how it came out!


I now have 10 blocks done and I LOVE them together! I can't wait to see this one all done!


Last - I got confirmation for a MAJOR WIP that I'll be working on over the next 5 months...


Marathon #3 - here we go!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out all of the awesome WIPs at Freshly Pieced!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

And don't forget!! Friday - come back and check out Super Secret Project! I'm really excited!

18 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your Mod Times quilt is looking good and the mini super nova is great. i would have had a difficult time with those tiny seams too . Love the fabric for your next Mod Times quilt. You got a lot done. Can't wait to see the Anniversary Quilt. Best Wishes.

sewhappiness said...

Can't wait for the Anniversary Quilt!!! I'm sure it'll be amazing!!! Love the color and fabrics on your Mod times quilt!!!
Happy quilting:)
xo
Eleni

Leanne said...

Your projects are so good, that mod times quilt is really great and so is the new fabric. I look forward to seeing your secret project too.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Happy 100 posts!! Congratulations! Your mininova is adorable, and I love your Mod Times progress. I am seriously feeling like I'm going to cave in and start in on that QAL myself soon. Happy WiP Wednesday! :)

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Happy 100th post! And happy anniversary too! I love your mod times (haha - i accidentally type bod, not mod!). And that stack of purple is lovely - i'm a sucker for purple. Seriously? 3 Marathons? YOU Rock! I can't even get my butt to the gym. I need to mooch some of your motivation!

Melinda said...

I love your Bottled Rainbows. And the purple fabrics are going to make something cute and quilty!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Super secret project! High fives! And... your bottled rainbows are amazing. Just sayin'.

Lee said...

Congrats on 100! Can't wait to see the super secret project! And I love your Mod Times quilt, so cute. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Christie describeHappy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Happy 100th post!! Happy big finish!! I adore your bottled rainbows blocks too! And that tiny supernova is just adorable.. your right about the colors just making it fantastic!

Katie B said...

I love your mini nova! Precious! I love your Mod Times progress too. That quilt-along is seriously calling me.

Valerie said...

You do so good on any thing you decided to accomplish;ish, I wish I had more of the drive you have! It all looks great Linds :)

Quilt Genius said...

I too am thinking I may have to make a 2nd Mod Times quilt. I like the way it is turning out, but the one I am working on already has a future home at my sister's house.

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Karen said...

Your mininova is so cute! I want one! And the bottled rainbows are stunning :o)

Unknown said...

Congrats on hitting 100! I so need to get moving and join in on the Mod Times quilt-a-long. I love that pattern!

Jen said...

Oooh, good luck on the marathon! Excited to see the Friday surprise!

Jessica Kelly said...

Happy 100 posts!! You are one amazing chica, a marathon? Wow!! Everything looks great, love those bottled rainbows, I love how the shapes are not all the same, those circles really stand out!

Kerstin said...

Happy 100th blogaversary! I love that purple fabric, I'm curious what you'll use it for!

Aurelie said...

I can't wait for your super secret reveal. I've been stalking all week. Happy 100th and 10th. Awesome. Can't wait to hear about your marathon training and fun. I'm not ever going to be ready for a marathon I fear but we should plan a half this year together.