Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm alive!!!

And I finally got my sewing machine back! It took 3 weeks to get fixed and serviced. I fell into a sort of hollow depression there for a while... But now the hole in my life has been filled. I missed my machine SO much!!! I was so happy to bring her home yesterday!!


And I also have a finish to share too!! I finished the Life baby quilt!! It was wonderful to quilt and bind it yesterday! Today, it's in the mail!!


Sorry for the craptastic pictures. We had the rain storm of the century today, so I had to take them inside. Blech. But, at least the quilt is cute!!! :)



Check in tomorrow too for WIP Wednesday!! (Because, obviously - I've been on a sewing gluttony spree now that she's home!!)

5 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

yay for getting your machine back! 3 weeks is a long time!
Love that quilt, it's super cute. the yellow dots are just adorable.

Larry and Cindy said...

glad she is back home and doing good super cute quilt and i cant wait for wip tomorrow this is tiffany

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

So glad you got her back! 3 weeks is a llllllllloooooooooooonnnggggg time! The yellow and black quilt looks great!

OPQuilt said...

No lie, that quilt IS as cute as they come. Of course, people all over the web are probably getting ready to make one just like it, and they should.

Nice job, and congrats on the machine returning to work some more.

Elizabeth E.
opquilt.com

Larry and Cindy said...

Oh So cute Lindsay...the baby quilt is adorable!!! This is your Mom