First, I did get the rest of my prints for the Supernova Quilt-a-long! I think this is going to turn out fabulous! I am thinking, though, that I will do 12 blocks instead of 9, to make it bigger. I am going to give it to my hubby to replace this super sad 15 year old "well loved" quilt that he won't let go of, so it needs to be really good sized. Here is the stack of prints:
Second, I have (finally) made some progress on the diaper covers!
I am taking a photography class this weekend, and the gal I am making these for will be there, so I want to get them done by Friday to give to her. So far, I am liking them. I had some inspiration last night too, so I have a few ideas for the rest. Muahaha! They will be cute! Still have to pick up some elastic, though!
Third, as I posted yesterday, I did my first block for the Bottled Rainbows Quilt-a-long. For my first attempt at ticker tape, I think it's good. It can only go up from here. But really, I want this quilt to have a childish feel, so this block is just what I was hoping for! Lots of fun!!