Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIPs

So, I was trying to get a handle on my WIPs, and - as is popular - I am going to share what I'm working on with you!

First - The Supernova Quilt-a-Long!! I have some great fabric in my stash, but I do need a few more prints. But, I think I am going to stay in the Greys, blues, and greens. I think that will be nice. What do you think?


Second - my leftovers from the Happy Quilting Quilt-a-Long. I had a lot of little HSTs. I also had half of the fat quarter bundle left over and cut into squares, so I am going to make HSTs out of them and make a zig-zag quilt, like this! CUTE!!!!!



Third - I got this jelly roll a while ago and made it into my favorite jelly roll squares some time ago. Now I am making them into these fun squares!! This one keeps getting pushed back, but I will work on it little by little and hopefully get it done sometime soon! I love the prints and know this will turn into a favorite!


Last - I have a major quilt project going on, but it is a present and must be kept secret. Know that it is coming together - is all black and grey, and is killing me. I must get it done by May, and I am praying that I can!! Sorry to not show anything, but you'll see it soon enough!! :)

So those are my current quilts. My non-quilting WIPs are:

Diaper Covers, for the ever talented Valerie Hart Photography (She's offering an awesome spring mini session right now! Check it out!)
A flower purse for my sister
Appliqued onsies, for my cousin's new twins
A dress for the Princess's Build-a-bear.

Phew - I think that's probably enough for now, right?! lol!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

the quilts are beuatiful

take your time with the purse there is absolutly no rush to get it to me please dont make it a priority i actually had forgotten about it

Angie said...

You've begun speaking a foreign tongue. HSTs? Jelly rolls? (I could go for a jelly roll right about now.) Just kidding. Good luck with all the projects!

Kimberly White said...

Cool zig zag quilt! And I like your idea for colors on your supernova quilt! Happy WIP wednesday!

Marci Girl said...

I have been debating about the SuperNova Quilt-Along because I struggle so much to pick out fabrics! Yours look great!

Dee said...

Blues, greys and greens can never go wrong. This quilt will be fabulous!