Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday!

I almost forgot it was Wednesday (again...) lol!

I haven't done much, but here's what I have done this week...

Pillows

I made 2 pillows this week!



Skill Builders Sampler

Here are my 2 most recent blocks -

#31 - Cactus Flower

Awesome.

#32 - Hexagon Flower


I will admit - this one was the one I was MOST nervous about. The whole idea of English Paper Piecing was intimidating. Bit, I am glad I tried it! It's very relaxing, you can take it anywhere, and it looks awesome done! Well, not my leaves so much... but with practice, that will get better! :)

New Wedding Quilt!
My neighbor, Shelly, and I are going to be making a quilt for a mutual friend's wedding! We are going fabric shopping on Friday! Yea!!
E's King Size

Don't judge. It's still sitting here, waiting to be bound. THIS WEEK!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely WIP's over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

The hexagon flower looks awesome!! Love it!!

heather said...

Love the hexagon flower.

tiffany said...

i agree with melissa and heather i love the hexagon flower it is amazing it has made my day

Katie B said...

I won't judge! Binding a king-size quilt will take forever! I love the hexagon flower too.

OPQuilt said...

It's always fun to see our progress and our projects all arrayed like you've done today. Congrats on the cute hexie flower--it IS addicting, isn't it?

I'll be waving as we drive by on Friday--heading to Zion's for the weekend. I don't know if I'll take any hand projects as you know--the red dirt and all is not something I want to carry back home on my hexies!

Elizabeth