Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blatant Theft

So, last night I was up late, alone, and desperately trying to pass some time. You know what means? Surfing the web, and blatantly stealing other people's ideas. Muahaha!

My friend Jen made this really adorable mug rug, and linked to a great tutorial for them, so... I stole the idea and made one for me too! Using, of course, some Freebird leftovers!


Fast, fun, and really cute! I love this little mug rug!!! And... I love something fun to use up scraps!! Yea!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

That's so cute!! A mug rug. I've never heard of that, but I would totally use it on a daily basis. And that picture is making me hungry!

Angie said...

P.S. My word verification: butend. Hahahahaha. (I'm so juvenile.)

Michelle said...

That is THE cutest idea!!! I love it. Darling material!

tiffany said...

very cute i was wondering what a mug rug was

Jen said...

Super cute, and excellent styling. It was so nice to finish something so quickly. I always get my quilts to a certain point (time to baste) and then let them accumulate until I have 5 or more to finish. Hooray for scraps.

Valerie said...

what a great idea! I love it, you should use it for Christmas gifts :)

michelle said...

You are unbelievable. I can't believe how you just picked up on quilting so easily. I love everything you have made. I can't wait to see the quilt you made for your Mom in person. You got talent girl. Michelle Stewart