Monday, July 25, 2011

Kaleidoscope Complete!!

It's done!! I was able to finish up my darling Kaleidoscope quilt last night during a Harry Potter marathon with my daughter. Yes, it was fun. We watch the first 3 films...

Anyway, here it is! My completed Kaleidoscope quilt!

I really love how this top looks! I love pink and green together, and now I am a fan of pink and grey!

The back can only be called Scraptastic! I used all of the leftover pieces from my fat quarters and put together this... well, scrappy back. I really like it! :)

For quilting, I did loops, in pink. I LOVE how it looks!!


A big Thank you to Elizabeth, from Don't Call me Betsy for hosting this quilt a long! It has been very fun, and I can't wait to try another one!!! :)

10 comments:

Katie B said...

Such a sweet quilt! I love the scraptastic back. Awesome job!!

Krista Schneider said...

stunning! love love love the scrappy back, it looks awesome! great job finishing it up. UGH if only I could get the motivation to move forward on mine :D

Amy said...

I love it!!!

Jen said...

Love the front, love the back, love the quilting. Also, the color scheme.

Mitzi said...

Great job. The back is too cute. I love the pink binding, it frames the quilt perfectly.

Angie said...

So cute. I think I like the back better than the front. Though I love the front too.

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I love it!!! Grey and pink is one of my most favorite combinations!

Larry and Cindy said...

It turned out great and I love the back also. You are a go getter!!!

Debbie said...

Just darling! love it!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Holy moly, I love the scraptastic back!! I love using what you've got, and yours looks just lovely :) Congrats on such a fab finish!