Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Blog Header

So, what do you all think of the new header?


I'm not going to lie... I just love those shoes. I almost didn't buy them. I am glad I listened to the little shoe devil on my shoulder... :)

I made this with some new software that I won a few months ago and only just started experimenting with! It's scrapbooking software, and I don't scrapbook. At all. But it is a lovely program, and I think I am going to have a lot of fun with it!! Glad I tried it out! :)

13 comments:

Lindsay@fortheloveofcotton said...

I love your header and your shoes! Super cute!!!

Melissa Corry said...

I thought the same thing about the software. I doubt I will do much scrap booking with it but it is great for buttons, headers, and such :)

Melissa Corry said...

Oh, and I so love the new header!! Fabulous!!!!

The Thompsons said...

The header looks great and of course, the shoes are fabulous! :)

Krista Schneider said...

the shoes are killer. the header looks great!

Mitzi said...

Love the header and the shoes!

Lindsay Conner said...

Very cute! That will be really helpful with photo collages. =)

Katie B said...

Mama! Hot shoes!

Cherie said...

Cool header and you're right those are some awesome shoes! =D

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Those truly are fabulous shoes :)

Melinda said...

Gaw-juss shoes! And the header is most excellent! Gotta get back into my software and play!

Izzy said...

Great header and red hot shoes! Not sure I could walk in them, but they do look fabulous!

Jen said...

Love the new header. And the shoes.