Sunday, November 6, 2011

Awesome Quilt Complete!

I am so happy for this finish!! I got the fabric for this quilt about a year and a half ago, and got the blocks done about 6 months or more ago. So, I am thrilled to f.i.n.a.l.l.y have this quilt done! It's such a pretty color pallet, and just in time for Fall!!

Here is it - Awesome Quilt




Quilt Stats
Size: 58 x 71
Fabric: Awesome by Sandy Gervais
Binding: Chocolate Brown, machined sewn to front, hand stitched to back
Quilting: Meandering Stipple
Destined for: My living room, for fall decoration

7 comments:

Leanne said...

What can I say, it's awesome! Nice to have it to snuggle under this fall.

Katie B said...

You've been super productive lately! This quilt does, in fact, look awesome.

Melinda said...

Wow, such a lovely fall quilt my friend!

Lindsay Conner said...

Yum--fall! Love this color palette!

Christie describeHappy said...

Totally fantastic to have that pulling a new finish out of the dryer feeling!! Great colors and just in time to snuggle under for the season!

Glenda said...

Love it! Very nice job :)

Jen said...

Beautiful. I love fall colors, too.