Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween. It's my favorite!

So, Halloween is my favorite holiday! Why? Costumes. Candy. Do I really need any other reason? I think not.

So, I didn't get around to making myself an awesome Halloween costume this year (sad face), but I have a fun one planned. It'll rely more on my mad hair and makeup skills (snort), so hopefully it'll work out! I'll post pictures later, but for now I want to take a look back at some of my favorite costumes made by me, for me.

This was two years ago. I was Elizabeth Bennett. You know that's right!

This was last year. I was an elf (think Lord of the Rings, maybe...). I won a costume contest for this (thanks Val!) and won AWESOME monster cocoa mugs. They are my favorite! I even use them during Christmastime. lol!

Here is a few of the little princesses costumes that I have made.


Tinkerbell. It was the first costume I ever made. The tulle was a nightmare, but it turned out cute! The shoes were originally black. Spray paint. Hey, it worked!


My cute little witch! I can't believe I gave that cape to charity this year. What was I thinking?? I'll have to make another one sometime!

So, this year I am only making one costume. For my little man. Story and pictures to come!!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

what fun costumes andrew was so little in that first picture

Valerie said...

So cute and I loved your costume last year...that is why you won though, becuase it was awesome!

Jen said...

I only made one this year, too. For my big man. Maybe I will post it!