Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby D with his quilt

I LOVE seeing my quilts being used and loved. It makes me happy!! So, I was so THRILLED when my good friend sent me pictures of her sweet baby with the quilt I sent them. Baby D is SO cute, and it made me so happy to see that quilt being loved!



Isn't he cute!?! I love it!! If you have a quilt of mine, send me some pictures! I would love to share more!!

ALSO!! And this is important!! Tomorrow I will be announcing my first giveaway!!! I'm so excited! STAY TUNED!!!! And get ready to tell your friends!! :)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Linds I LOVE IT. This reminds me I haven't put up Addy's Goose quilt. I will do it STAT. (it got busy during holiday season)

tiffany said...

mine is still packed im sorry most of my stuff is still packed come to think of it i love the baby quilt cant wait for the giveaway

Angie said...

Ah. So precious!

Kristy Lou said...

So very sweet!

Daniel Stone said...

Wow, that is one cute baby!! Oh, the quilt is great, too! :)