Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I know - It's the 3rd of January. But I had the fabric, and the time (I've been home bound, sick, for the last few days...) so I decided to get my Valentine's Day quilt done!! Now I can have it out longer!!! Yea! This is what I spent my fabric store gift card on! :)

I had a few stumbling blocks, but I am pleased with how it turned out!! I really love the colors!


The blue hearts weren't in the plan originally. Remember the stumbling blocks I mentioned? Yeah, there's a hole under one of the blue hearts. That's why they are there! Lol! But, I actually really like them, so I am happy that I accidentally whacked a hole in my applique panel! ;)


I have fabric for another Valentine's Day quilt on it's way! I am making it for a good friend and I can't wait to get started!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Too cute. I love it!

Jen said...

I like it. The blue makes the pink and red not overwhelming.

Kristy Lou said...

That is way cute Linz! I love it! You are mucho talented!!

Michelle said...

SO darling! I love the polka dotted material the best! Very Very ctue.

hinduweddingcards said...

That is way cute Linz! I love it! You are mucho talented!!
Hindu Wedding Cards