Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let's get voting!

Hey everyone!! The vacation was fabulous, but it has taken me forever to get back into the swing of things! I have only sewn one thing in the last two weeks!!!! Yikes!!

BUT - more importantly - I have something fun! My great blog friend, Lee - of Freshly Pieced is in a contest at Connecting Threads and needs YOUR vote!! The winner of this contest gets $2000 AND the chance for their fabric design to be sold through Connecting Threads!!! How awesome is that?!?

Here's what Lee has submitted:


It's called Flourish!! Isn't it darling?!

Click HERE and go vote for FLOURISH by LEE HEINRICH!! It only takes a second!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK LEE!!! :)

4 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

I voted this morning! Thanks for the reminder. :)

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

love this fabric design!!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

I looked through the other designs and found 3 others that I liked. This one was by far my favorite, so I voted for it.

Lee said...

Thanks, Linz!!! You're awesome! : )