Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP it up!!

So, I finally feel like I'm starting to get back into the swing of things! Yea! I have had a very productive week!

Finished - Queen Frolic! Hip Hip Hooray!!


Top Finished - Summer Series! Bigger Hip Hip Hooray! Thanks for all of the love on this one! I am tickled with it and cannot wait to figure out the quilting!!


Blocks finished - SBS Sampler: Virginia Star and Breaking out!



I just have to say, I LOVE this magic way of making Flying Geese. It has saved the geese for me! :)

Still in progress:

Halloween! I have everything cut out and sitting in cute little piles. Now that I have finished the Queen and the SS top, I think this one can become my focus!!

New Stuff:

Frolic 2: This is a twin size sister quilt to Queen Frolic. The lady that I made it for has a bunk bet set and wants a quilt that compliments the queen, so I will be diving right back into the leftovers to come up with something cute! Now that the queen is done, I am much more excited to start this one!

Super Secret: I have an idea for a secret project for a special someone. It will be a quick project, so more info to come soon!

Well, that's all! Happy WIP Wednesday! Be sure to check out all of the awesome WIPs over at Freshly Pieced!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

Melinda said...

Ooh! Love your Skill Builder blocks! Gorgeous!

Happy Turtle said...

Absolutely love Queen Frolic. What happy colors. And your Summer Sampler has turned out so beautifully.

Wandering Minstrel said...

Your quilts are fantastic--I can't decide which I like better!

Leanne said...

I love your quilts and the skill builder blocks are great, thanks for inspiring me to get them done too!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

You've been busy, wow!!! I love your Summer Sampler - the cornerstones really help the blocks pop, they're awesome!!

Katie B said...

Great week! I can't wait to see how you finish the summer sampler.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Love your Queen Frolic and those blocks are just great!

Letterpress said...

I'm a little slow on my WIP comments this week. WOWSERS! on that Summer Series quilt. If you ever find it missing, you may have to trek to California to find it again--I totally love it!! And ditto on the Queen Frolic--congrats on getting that done. You seemed to have found your mojo again, with all of these things going on--hooray!

Elizabeth E.
http://occasionalpiece.wordpress.com

Lee said...

Eeek! I love your Summer Sampler top! Just amazing, you picked the perfect sashing color. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Rachel D @ Just Sew Y'all Know said...

You're putting us all to shame! Love your Summer Sampler!