Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday!

Here we are again!! I feel like I haven't gotten much done. Probably because of the lying sick on the couch watching Disney Channel for two straight days. I've seen enough Good Luck, Charlie to last a loooooong while. :)

I am tickled pink to now have 99 followers!! Yea!! Maybe I'll hit the big 1-0-0 soon! :) **edit!!! Mitzi is now #100!!!! YEA!!!! I am so tickled! WooHoo!!

Anyway, here is what I managed to get done this week:

SBS Block #9 - Double Star

I really like this block! I like the 2nd layout too, but I didn't get to make another one. So cute! And notice the awesomeness with the outer directional fabric?!? All the same direction!!



That was pure luck. I didn't really even pay attention until I got to the outer corners. hahaha! Lucky me! =D

Halloween Quilt - all 9 blocks are done!


The applique was a bit of work, but they are so so so cute!!! I am so excited to sew the top together this week!!

Twin Frolic - squares are... basically... cut out!


I have drawn up the plan and it should come together quickly!!

Secret Project - I have a MAJOR good idea for this. But it would take months to accomplish, and I have... about a week. So I'll go with the simple, original plan. Irritates me though...

That's all. I really need to step it up this week! :) Be sure to check out all the awesome WIPs at Freshly Pieced! Happy sewing!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

14 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I really like your SBS block, it turned out great! Can't wait to hear more about your secret project!

Larry and Cindy said...

i love the halloween square good luck with super secret

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see all those Halloween squares; that top one is too cute! And I love your star! I did the other version. Did you see Lee's? I REALLY like how she did hers!

Kerstin said...

Get well soon! the double star block is great, and yes, I did notice the accuracy of the print. Nicely done!

Katie B said...

Hope you're on the mend! I love those witchy shoes. :)

Mitzi said...

Hey - I just realized I wasn't an official follower of your site so I just joined - I'm #100. Yeah! I just always went down my blog list to read your posts. I love the purple legs on the witch and the shoes are just too cute! Great job!

Angie in SoCal said...

Darling applique Halloween boots. So cute - sure to be a fab top.

Leanne said...

Congratulations on the 100 followers! I love that halloween block, she has great boots!

KimT said...

I want that Halloween quilt! Its the cutest halloween quilt I have ever seen. Love it. Looking forward to seeing how you finish it up. Nice work this week

Al said...

Those witch boots are adorable. (I'm such a sucker for anything Halloween)

Lee said...

Nice job on the directional fabric - the block looks great! I loved this one. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Jennifer said...

i LOVE the halloween blocks - is that a pattern I can find anywhere???

Jen said...

I can't believe the directional was coincidence. That is incredible. I try to do stuff right ON PURPOSE, sometimes, and still mess it up. Good work. Excited to see more of the halloween quilt.

toodles said...

Hey Totally diggin your blog