Monday, August 22, 2011

Queen Frolic Complete!!!

Yipee!!!! I finally finished the Queen Frolic Quilt!! I am so excited (and relived) to have this one finished!! Sorry for the less than awesome pictures, it was the best I could do today... ;)


I must be honest here... I love this quilt! The applique turned out better than I could have hoped! Love it!


Pink sheet on the back! It is so bright and happy!


The owl is my favorite!

So, this one is finally of the WIP list, and today I will start the twin size sister frolic quilt! It'll be cute! :)

Also, stay tuned! Later this week, I will be having an "Oh, I missed my blogiversary?!" Giveaway!! :)

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Linz. That is really spectacular. That is going to make someone's room so adorable and happy!

Lindsay Conner said...

That quilt back is the perfect color to match the front. Super cute quilt!

Mitzi said...

That is just too cute! Love the little owl.

tiffany said...

i love it its very nice and pretty i love the daisy flower on it so cute

Melinda said...

I have yet to do a quilt with an owl. I love yours! So pretty!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

I love the middle panel. It all looks so alive. Gee, I don't remember quilts being this much fun to look at. Seems they were very subtle and practical things, certainly not fun decor filled with personality.

Katie B said...

Such a sweet quilt! I love it!

Sleepless In St. George said...

love how it turned out!

Leanne said...

It is such a fun quilt, congratulations on finishing it!

Valerie said...

Linds I can't even handle how adorable this is. As Addy gets older and needs a new bedspread, I am hiring you MISS TALENTED!

Jen said...

Way to go! A Queen is a huge accomplishment.