Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday!

I almost forgot it was Wednesday!!

I got quite a bit done this week, and I'm super excited about where things are heading! Let's go!

Skill Builders Sampler

Whoops! Haven't finished last weeks block! I printed the pattern... now where did I put that? Hmmm...

E's King Size Zig-Zag

FOUR sets are done!!! Only two more to go, and those two sets are BOTH paired and marked!! YEA!!!! I really am so excited about how this one is coming along!! :)


Baby Boy Puzzle Quilt!!

Top = done
Quilting = done!
Binding = on, but needs to be stitched down! I am going to finish this TODAY!!! It is really cute! It has given me a few headaches, but I am thrilled with how it's come together! I'll probably post finished pictures tomorrow!! For now, here's a sneak peek...


Beejeebers

Next month is MY month!! I have a super fun idea in the works! I ran it by our Bee Mama, and she really liked it too, so now I am in the planning stage and I'll be doing my own block (as an example) this week! I am SOOOOO excited for this one! Yea!

Baptism Dress

Still waiting for the fabric to arrive. Grr... It should arrive Friday. Then... let the sewing commence!

Flower girl dress

I met with the mom yesterday about this fun little dress. It is not a traditional flower girl dress, and I am excited to figure it out! Here's a hint - this dress involves a corset and feather boas. Interested? Stay tuned! :)

Well, that's all for this week! Be sure to check out all of the lovely WIP's over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

11 comments:

Melinda said...

A corset and feather boas? Wow! Can't wait to see that one! Also can't wait to see where the king size quilt ends up and I want to see that puzzle quilt too!

Pat Merkle said...

Oh wow, you were busy this week. that sneak peak of the baby boy puzzle quilt looks really cute. Can't wait to see what feather boas and an corset do for a flower girl dress.

Katie B said...

I can't wait to see the puzzle quilt all finished up! And I admit--I'm intrigued by the flower girl dress description. :)

tiffany said...

wow you have got a lot done this week im very impressed all of it is really cute

im excited you get to do your own block for next month it will be finominal i cant wait to see the baptism dress that will be amzingly finominal and im super interested in seeing the flower girl dress

M-R Charbonneau said...

A corset and boas? I'm intrigued! That little puzzle piece is adorable! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

Kerstin said...

What a nice sneak peak, I'll have to see that quilt when it's finished!

Angie said...

Corsets are making a comeback, aren't they? 0.o Good luck with all your projects, sis! Love you.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

oh wow, can't wait to see that finished puzzle quilt. It looks adorable in the sneek!

Lee said...

A flower girl in a corset and feather boa??? Holy cow, can't wait to see that one! LOL. The puzzle quilt is looking good. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Can't wait to see your block for beejeebers!

Michelle (LemonadeGal) said...

Oh, your sneak peek has me hooked. I cannot wait to see that baby boy quilt. Your flower girl dress sounds exciting. :)

~Michelle