Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Liebster Award!

Melinda, over at the ever inspiring blog Tilda's Twisted Life, has given me a blog award!! How sweet is that?!?!


This award is given to favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Picking only 5 blogs to pass this award to was kind of hard, but here are the blogs that I wanted to share this with...

1 - Danny at Mommy for Reals. She is one of my Beejeebers gals!!
2 - Jamie Lee at Busy Bee Quilts. Another of my Beejeeber girls!
3 - Terri at QuiltNCards (she has been doing a whole bunch of Harry Potter quilt blocks. She is my daughters hero!) :)
4 - Strbrte at Beer Budget Decor (I. Love. This. Blog! She is a great friend from high school, a cancer survivor, and awesome decorator!! Check it out for sure!)
5 - Aurelie at Night Sew. I love this gal too. We have been friends for a long time. Last year we ran a 10K together. Here's a picture of us. Please note - I'm the one with my feet firmly on the ground! ;)


hahaha! I just love her! She is a super talented seamstress and is the person who got me interested in sewing! Check her out!

Thanks again to Melinda for this award!! How fun!!

5 comments:

Needle little Balance said...

Congrats on your award! In case you want to know, "liebster" is a german word and means "dearest" or "favourite" so it´s actually a "favourite blog" award and someone chose your blog as her favourite one. I think that´s nice to know.

Linz said...

That is nice to know!!! :)

Terri said...

Congratulations! and Thank you! I appreciate you choosing my blog as one of your favorites! It is an honor.
Hugs!

Danny Heyen said...

Sorry this is so late. I'm just getting around to answering emails from this week. Thank you for the award! I feel so special!!

strbrte said...

Just realized I never thanked you for the award! I'm a loser. Your the best thanks for all your support and I love your blog!