Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Skirt!

Okay, so I finished this a few weeks ago, but just today got a few pictures!


I am thrilled with this skirt! It's so fun and girly!


I used THIS tutorial, that I found on Pintrest (All Hail Pintrest!) It is a great tutorial, easy to follow, and yields a wonderful skirt!! My daughter wants me to make her one now. I think I will! :)

Speaking of my daughter, how about another little sneak peak at the baptism dress? It is almost completely done and I am THRILLED with how it has turned out! I will post it all finished up SOON!!


I know, right?

Also, I just found out that I have been given a blog award!! I'll post about that tomorrow, but I want to thank Melinda, of Tilda's Twisted Life, for thinking of me!! Thanks girl!!

7 comments:

tiffany said...

super cute skirt the baptism dress looks pretty so far camt waot to see it all

one of my words is tabernacle

Katie B said...

Such a cute skirt! Great job.

Sleepless In St. George said...

I was checking that skirt out yesterday and wondering where you got it! You look fab in it!

Melinda said...

Such a cute skirt! Ah, to be trim enough to wear such a skirt!

Valerie said...

Linds! Oh my heck I love this! How much would you charge for something like this? Because I am thinking I need one for me :) seriously

Lenny and Amanda said...

LOVE love LoVe the skirt!!! You are so uber- talented!!! And.... I can't stand it anymore!! SHOW us the dress already!!!! jk. Love you and hope you are doing well!

Lindsay Conner said...

This skirt is so cute! I reminds me of one of my fave skirts I bought on clearance at Target a few years ago, and the ruffle has finally separated from the skirt. I thought about fixing it, but thought it was time to retire instead!