Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIPs!

Hello, February!!! Wow. Where did January go? Anyway, let's get to it...

Beejeebers

Finished the Trivial Pursuit block (well, I still may add some detail...) and assigned the rest of the group game themed blocks! I am so so so excited!!!


E's King Size Zig Zag

LOTS of progress here!! I have 5 sets finished, and the 6th and final set is sewn and pressed, just needs to be trimmed!!! YEEHAW!!! The hard part is nearly over! :)



I have to say, though - you would think that I would get better as I went along, but set #5 had more "Whoopsies" than all of the previous sets combined. Weird.

So, I laid out a few to get a basic idea of the pattern... and I think it's going to be awesome!


What do you think?

Baptism Dress

No progress, except I finally measured her and decided on sleeves. That's good, right?


Skirt

I decided to make myself a cute skirt. It is coming along well, and is going to be super cute!


That's all!! Be sure to check out all of the WIPs over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

wow, I can't wait to see that king size come together. Good luck keeping the pattern correct, that's going to be tough! And your skirt looks really cute so far. are you following a pattern?

Katie B said...

That stack of HST is INsane! I think you're right--the hard part is over!

Kerstin said...

The trivial pursuit block is great, that's a brilliant idea! I really like how it came together.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I cannot believe I didn't think of Trivial Pursuit!! Ingenius!